We want to thank all our customers for your support during this time and we are beyond excited to have you all back at The Rylstone Hotel.
There are rules and regulations set by the NSW government that we must adhere to and this is absolutely non negotiable.
We ask that you please have a level of understanding and respect for our staff and other patrons when you come to our venue.
- Social distancing rules still apply, capacity is at 1 customer per every 4 square metres
- There will only be one entry into the pub, which will be the side bar door via the paved area at the rear of the building
- Groups are to not exceed the 10 person limit
- As per the regulations, your name, number and email will be taken upon entry
- All patrons, including children, must be seated
- Hand sanitiser will be available through out the venue
- Staff will be working hard to ensure areas are thoroughly sanitised in between seatings
- There will be signage through out the pub, that we ask you to please adhere to
- If you are in the dining area, we ask that you please consider other diners and move on promptly after the completion of your meal
- Bookings are recommended to secure a seat, though walk-ins are still welcome
We understand that this is a confusing time, and everyone is excited about being able to have a meal or drink with their friends and family, but our number one priority is the safety of our staff and patrons.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and support